Need a simple, foolproof cranberry sauce recipe that only uses 3 ingredients? Try my Easy Peasy Cranberry Sauce. It only takes 15 minutes and you can even use frozen cranberries!
I must admit to having gone slightly cranberry mad this year! First there was my Cranberry, Feta and Quinoa Stuffed Butternut Squash and then there was the Chocolate Tart with Cranberries, Orange and Pistachios and the Cranberry, Cinnamon and Pecan Porridge Squares, not forgetting my Turkey, Cranberry and Feta Sausage Rolls and my Sprout Salad with Cranberries, Pecan nuts and Clementines, and then yesterday I shared my recipe for Cinnamon Porridge with Cranberry and Plum Compote!! (And I’m not finished yet.)
And well, all I can say is if you are looking for cranberry related inspiration, Easy Peasy Foodie is the place to come this year. 🙂
But it did occur to me that I haven’t properly shared my recipe for cranberry sauce…or rather I have shared it, but tucked away in my recipe for Christmas Turkey Burgers, where I called it cranberry relish!
I have been blogging now for just over 18 months and whilst there are many areas that still confuse and befuddle me, even I know that people typing ‘Easy Cranberry Sauce Recipe’ into Google (other search engines are available) are unlikely to find it hidden away in a recipe for Christmas Turkey Burgers!
This cranberry sauce recipe is so lovely, and so easy peasy, I hate the idea of people not being able to find it, so I’m re-releasing, so to speak, it under a more sensible name!!
- Juice of 1 orange (or 2 clementines)
- 50g caster sugar
- 200g cranberries (fresh or frozen)
- Mix the orange juice and sugar together in a small saucepan, then cook over a gentle heat until the sugar is dissolved.
- Add the cranberries and bring to the boil, simmer for 10 minutes until all the cranberries have collapsed and the sauce has thickened, stirring occasionally and squishing any particularly persistent ones.
- Remove from the heat and pour into a small serving bowl.
Get More Easy Peasy Christmas Recipes Here…
Pin Easy Peasy Cranberry Sauce for later
FREE 4 Week Easy Dinners Meal Plan
Have you got your hands on a copy of my meal plan yet? If not CLICK here to download a copy of my FREE 4 Week Easy Dinners Meal Plan today!
Don’t want to miss a thing?