Hi and welcome to Easy Peasy Foodie!
I’m Eb – professional blogger, busy mum and passionate foodie and I’m on a mission to make cooking EASIER and MORE DELICIOUS!
I am mum to 2 small, but very vocal, food critics (age 8 and 10) and wife to one long-suffering husband, who patiently puts up with having to wait for his dinner while I insist on photographing it from every angle first! I live in Sussex, in the UK, and in my spare time I go running with my local jogging group in an attempt to ‘earn’ extra calories, so I can eat more delicious (but always easy peasy) food!
If you want…
- easy midweek dinner inspiration,
- meal planning advice (plus FREE MEAL PLANS!)
- 30 minute meals
- meals where the oven/slow cooker does all the work
- make ahead and freezer meals
- cheats and shortcuts to making delicious and healthy(ish) food
- ideas for dinner parties and easy entertaining
- meals that don’t involve a lot of washing up
…then you have come to the right place!
(If, however, you want recipes that take hours and use weird and wonderful ingredients, complicated cheffy techniques and fancy pants equipment, then maybe this is not quite the right blog for you…)
What you can expect to find here…
Easy Midweek Meal Ideas
Love the idea of making delicious, stress-free, family friendly food from scratch every night but don’t think it’s possible?
I’m here to tell you it’s totally possible…even on busy weeknights!
With easy to follow recipes, neat tricks and shortcuts I show how you can make great tasting food without the hassle.
Many of my recipes take less than 30 minutes to make, while others take just a few minutes prep, then I let the oven or slow cooker take over and do all the hard work. But I never stint on flavour – my recipes might be quick and easy but they seriously deliver on taste too!
My recipes are all tested and approved by my harshest critics: my two kids (aged 8 and 10), who will always give their VERY honest opinion!
- Want to see ALL the recipes? Check out my Recipe Index – over 300 easy and delicious family meals, clearly arranged so you can find just what you are looking for!
- Need inspiration for dinner tonight? Check out my Easy Midweek Dinner Ideas.
- Vegan or vegetarian? Skip straight to the dedicated Vegan and Vegetarian area.
- Sweet tooth? Head to the Desserts, Puddings and Cake section.
Whilst most of my cooking is the quick and easy weeknight kind, I also love throwing dinner parties for my friends.
But here’s the thing…I want to enjoy my dinner parties too! I want to hang out with my guests and eat all the delicious food and have lots of fun. I definitely DO NOT want to spend my evening stressing in the kitchen.
So I have created a whole bank of recipes that are absolutely perfect for easy entertaining. Recipes that look impressive but are actually really simple to make and recipes which can be made way in advance. Leaving you with more time to get ready for the party (or get the kids into bed, at least!).
- Want to get your hands on the recipes? Head over to my Easy Entertaining Recipe Collection.
And I don’t stop at recipes either. I am a massive fan of meal planning – I strongly believe getting into a regular habit of meal planning can save you money AND time, reduces waste AND means you eat more healthily too.
- Don’t believe me? Check out these 20 reasons why you need to start meal planning.
- Want meal planning tips? Find out How to Meal Plan for a Week in 10 Easy Peasy Steps.
- Want to step it up a level? Discover How to meal plan for a month in UNDER ONE HOUR!
Free Meal Plans
Love the idea of meal planning but think it’s all a bit too much hassle?
Then you might like to know I’ve done ALL THE HARD WORK FOR YOU! I have created not 1, not 2 but FOUR weeks of meal plans: here’s what you get: My 4 Week Easy Dinner’s Meal Plan, featuring 28 of my most popular recipes, PLUS master shopping lists for every week AND shopping lists for every recipe – making it super easy to chop and change to suit your lifestyle and tastes AND lots of help and tips for using the meal plans too!
And the best news? My Easy Dinners Meal Plan is completely FREE! So what are you waiting for?
CLICK HERE to download my FREE 4 Week Easy Dinners Meal Plan today!
If you like what you find on my blog please do connect with me via social media, so you can receive regular updates and don’t miss out on the latest goings on at Easy Peasy Foodie.
- You can find me on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest.
- You can also contact me via my contact form or by commenting on one of my recipes.
Please don’t be shy, I love hearing from my readers and do my best to reply to every comment I receive. I would especially love to hear from you if you have tried any of my recipes!
Subscribe to Easy Peasy Foodie
Want to get the latest easy peasy recipes and meal planning tips, plus be the first to hear about new stuff happening at EPF HQ? Then sign up to my mailing list. It’s totally free, I promise to never ever send you any spam and you can unsubscribe at any time if you decide it’s not for you. So what have you got to lose? Subscribe to Easy Peasy Foodie today!
Work With Me
If you work for a brand or a PR agency and would like to commission me to write a sponsored post, develop a recipe using your product or work on another kind of project, I would love to hear from you!
If you would like to work with me, please do get in touch via my Work With Me page, where you will find more details about my services, as well as who I’ve worked with in the past, and be able to see some examples of my past work.
Where do you want to go next?
- Want ALL the recipes => go to my Recipe Index.
- Want some quick and easy recipes for weeknight dinners => go to Easy Midweek Meal Ideas.
- Want to throw a dinner party and not be stuck in the kitchen all night? => go to Easy Entertaining.
- Want to get hints and tips on meal planning? => go to Meal Planning.
- Want to get your hands on those free meal plans => go to Free Meal Plans.
- Want to find out more about me and my plans for 2019 => go to Goal Setting.
- Not sure what you want to do => take pot luck!
Eb Gargano is a professional blogger, busy mum and passionate foodie and she is on a mission to make cooking EASIER and MORE DELICIOUS! Eb began easypeasyfoodie.com in 2015 as a way of sharing easy midweek dinner inspiration and meal planning tips, plus cheats and shortcuts to making delicious, family friendly and healthy(ish) food. She is mother to 2 small, but very vocal food critics (age 8 and 10) and wife to one long-suffering husband who puts up very patiently with always having to wait for his dinner while it is photographed from every angle! Eb lives in Sussex, in the UK, and in her spare time she goes running with her local jogging group in an attempt to ‘earn’ extra calories so she can eat more delicious (but always easy peasy) food!