I love guacamole and, as you know, I love easy peasy things! And this Easy Peasy Guacamole is so, so simple: it is ready in 5 minutes and only uses only 7 ingredients (plus salt and pepper!) and tastes SO much better than the shop bought stuff!!
You could absolutely make this in a food processor – if you have one – but I don’t, so I use a jug and a hand blender and it works just as well. If you don’t have a hand blender, just mash the avocados and chop all the other ingredients up really small and it will still taste great – it might just take you a bit longer!
- 1 small, white onion (or 4 spring onions)
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 avocados
- ½ chilli (or more if you like it hotter!)
- 15g coriander,
- 1 small handful cherry tomatoes,
- 1 lime
- Salt & pepper
- Peel and chop the onion and garlic up roughly, take the stone out of the avocado and chop the flesh roughly, remove the seeds and membranes from the chilli and chop roughly.
- Put the chopped onion, garlic, avocado and chilli in a jug together with the coriander, cherry tomatoes and the juice from the lime, plus some salt and pepper. Blitz using a hand blender until smooth.
- Check the guacamole to make sure it tastes right, add more salt, pepper, chilli or lime juice if necessary. Spoon out into a large bowl. Done!
This Easy Peasy Guacamole would be just perfect with my Homemade Chicken Fajitas…
Or why not try it with my Turkey, Sweet Potato and Black Bean Tacos?
Need a recipe for salsa too? Check out my Easy Peasy Salsa…