Your chance to WIN a hamper of lamb goodies worth over £80, in this very special Easter GIVEAWAY!
As you may know, I have been working closely with the ‘LAMB. Tasty Easy Fun’ campaign over the last few months, as one of their Lambassadors, sharing my love of lamb, showing how easy peasy lamb is to cook with and, of course, creating lots of delicious lamb recipes!
Well, as part of the campaign, the lovely people at ‘LAMB. Tasty Easy Fun’ have given me a Lambper (isn’t that the best word?) of gorgeous lamb goodies to giveaway on my blog…
The Lambper contains:
- 1 x half leg of lamb (approx. 900g)
- 1 x half shoulder of lamb (approx. 750g)
- 2 x lamb mini roasts (approx. 500g each)
The total cost of the Lambper (including delivery) comes to over £80! And will be delivered via refrigerated courier to the lucky winner in time for Easter.
How to enter this fabulous Lamb Hamper Giveaway…
All you have to do to enter is write a comment in the comments section at the bottom of this post and visit my Facebook page, then complete the Rafflecopter widget to say you’ve done it. If you want to, you can get extra bonus entries too! Just follow the instructions in the widget below.
Help! I’ve never used Rafflecopter before…What do I do?
Rafflecopter is a little widget that allows me to run a kind of raffle on my website, except instead of entering by buying a raffle ticket, you enter by doing things such as commenting, following me on Twitter and visiting my Facebook page.
For one entry, all you have to do is answer this simple question: What lamb recipe would you most like to see on Easy Peasy Foodie? Then for a further entry, simply visit my Facebook page.
And don’t forget to complete the Rafflecopter widget to say you’ve done these things or they won’t count!
Once you’ve done this, the Rafflecopter will unlock all the other ways you can enter, but don’t worry – you don’t have to do them all (though I’ll love you forever if you do 🙂 and remember, the more entries you make, the more chance you have of winning!) When the competition closes, the little widget will work its magic and select a winning name at random. I will then contact the winner via email to arrange for the lambper to be sent to you.
If you have any trouble at all, please ask via the comments below and I will do my best to help you. Good luck!
The Small Print
- The prize is one lambper containing 1 x half leg of lamb (approx. 900g), 1 x half shoulder of lamb (approx. 750g), 2 x lamb mini roasts (approx. 500g each) and will be sent to the winner via courier by the ‘LAMB. Tasty Easy Fun’ Campaign
- Total prize value is approximately £87, this includes the cost of delivery via refrigerated courier
- The photographs are for illustration purposes only and do not represent the exact prize
- There is only one prize and there will only be one winner
- There is no cash alternative
- The winner will be selected at random by the Rafflecopter widget
- The prize can only be sent to a mainland UK address
- Once the prize has been sent, neither Easy Peasy Foodie nor the ‘LAMB. Tasty Easy Fun’ Campaign can be held responsible for any loss or damage to the parcel during transit
- Every effort will be made to ensure the lambper arrives in time for Easter, but this cannot be guaranteed
- Entry is via the Rafflecopter widget only
- The Rafflecopter giveaway will close at midnight on Sunday 9th April 2017
- The randomly selected winner will be contacted by email within 48 hours of the giveaway closing
- The winner will have 7 days to respond, otherwise a new winner will be drawn
- The giveaway is free to enter
This is a collaborative post with the ‘LAMB. Tasty Easy Fun’ campaign. ‘LAMB. Tasty Easy Fun’ is an EU funded campaign which aims to increase the use of lamb in everyday cooking. Lamb is often considered difficult to cook, expensive, or something to be saved for Sunday roasts. The aim of the campaign is to demonstrate just how tasty, easy and fun lamb is to cook with every day of the week! They also have a wonderful website, full of tasty and easy lamb recipes that go way beyond the traditional roast lamb we all know and love.